Whether you are recovering from a recent accident or surgery,
or managing a long term illness, Harmony nurses can help you
with the care you need.
We understand the importance of working with you, your family and health care team to develop a plan of care that is specific to your needs & preferences.
Nursing supervisors provide:
- Assessment of needs and care plan development
- Coordination & supervision of all care delivery
- Direct care under the guidance of your doctor
- Client & personnel education & support
- Liaison with community resources
- 24/7 emergency phone support
We provide general nursing as well as complex care, including:
- Wound & ostomy management -- including ulcers, incisions, burns & skin grafts
We come to you equipped with all supplies so you don't have to visit a hospital.
- Diabetes care -- including education regarding diet, exercise, blood sugar & medication management to ensure optimal blood sugar control
- Palliative & end of life care -- allowing clients to remain in their familiar home environment at the close of life
- Respiratory care -- to help you manage your respiratory condition, control your symptoms and live as independently as possible
- Foot care -- Specially trained nurses will visit you in your home and attend to all your foot care needs.
- Respite care -- enabling family caregivers to take a break (short term or long term) from the daily responsibilities of providing care for a loved one
- Spinal cord / brain injury care -- We can help with the challenges of quadriplegia & paraplegia allowing you to remain at home as long as you want.
- We may also be able to assist you with home IV therapy, mental health nursing, pediatric care as well as maternal & newborn care.