Our palliative services include:
- Pain & symptom control — to maintain the patient in their own home
- Up to 24 hour care — to allow families to bring their loved ones home, confident that professional care & support will be provided by skilled and compassionate caregivers
- Overnight care — to allow family members to sleep, confident in the knowledge that the patient is not alone
- Family relief — to assist in avoiding exhaustion and distress during an already stressful time
- Flexible scheduling — to allow family members to continue working
- Suggestions — how the family can participate to maintain quality of life
Our home support workers supplement our skilled nursing services.
- Personal care
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Meal preparation
- Companionship, socialization and activation
Harmony deserves great credit for providing such quality care... thanks to them my husband’s life was enriched. He had peace of mind and was comfortable in a familiar household environment and still felt himself a part of the active world. I cannot recommend Harmony highly enough.